or a few things that slipped through the cracks.
1. my new favorite hairstyle. i wore my hair in a fishtail loop like this at the museum’s mixer and it could not have been easier or more perfect.
there’s a tutorial by my favorite how-to hair and makeup guru here. (what a sorority girl.)
2. inspired by my pool’s color my nails are now painted with essie’s mint candy apple. [SO TAN.]
3. a old picture of last year’s tailgate before the nu-purdue game. this weekend’s loss to illinois was a rough one, and made me miss the key jingling, heckling crowds at nu homegames.
excuse me while i bleed purple all over my living room.
5. self-portrait at a reunion with an old friend.
6. the beautiful dewy building where i spent two miserable hours at the dentist.
but on the bright side – he said, with quite the texas drawl, my teeth were now ‘purdy enough to put up on the refrigerator.’ dawww.